100% handcrafted dangle earrings, handembroidered with a very high quality uniform shaped glass beads. They are just perfect to wear for any mood or occasion!
Full lenght with ear hooks: aprox. 4.5cm (1.8inch)
Width: aprox. 2.1cm ( 0.8inch)
The earrings are presented in an eco recyclable cotton bag for gift giving and 14k Gold Filled 20mm French ear wires.
Customisations are available upon request please, drop us a message.
The Eye of Horus, wedjat eye or udjat eye is a concept and symbol in ancient Egyptian religion that represents well-being, healing, and protection. It derives from the mythical conflict between the god Horus with his rival Set, in which Set tore out or destroyed one or both of Horus's eyes and the eye was subsequently healed or returned to Horus with the assistance of another deity, such as Thoth. Horus subsequently offered the eye to his deceased father Osiris, and its revivifying power sustained Osiris in the afterlife. The Eye of Horus was thus equated with funerary offerings as well as with all the offerings given to deities in temple ritual. It could also represent other concepts, such as the Moon, whose waxing and waning was likened to the injury and restoration of the eye.
Eye of Horus
- Remove jewellery when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the jewellery.
- Remove jewellery when applying make-up.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.